Tuesday, August 2, 2011

AUGUST Stampin Up Sale!


During August, you can get a FREE package of Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper when you buy three- that's a $10.95 value!  Choose from a wide variety of designs in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog and the Summer Mini Catalog. 

You can download a list of the qualifying packets and learn more about the special by going to my Demonstrator Website here or clicking on the flyer in my right sidebar.  

Also, I've added an "Email Subscriber" gadget to my right sidebar.  If you sign up, you will get email notifications when I update my blog.  I've noticed that the notifications arrive a day after I publish a post.  For example, this post will show up in your email on Wednesday since I posted it on Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget about my FREQUENT BUYER'S REWARDS PROGRAM here!

No comments:

Post a Comment