Monday, August 1, 2011

On the Grow Scooter Card

Thanks to fellow demonstrator Diana Gibbs I am becoming better at watercoloring; although I know I have a ways to go!  I used the Aqua Painter and reinkers to paint this scooter.  I painted the scooter Baja Breeze because I loved how it looked on the truck I painted here

Supplies:
Stamp Set: On the Grow
Cardstock: Watercolor paper, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede
Ink: Stazon Black, Crumb Cake on the Scooter and for sponging, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Basic Gray.
Accessories: Big Shot Machine, Tulips Embossing Folder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Movers & Shapers Big Shot Die, Movers & Shapers Punch Window die cut set, and SNAIL.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment