Thursday, August 18, 2011

Owl Bookmarks & Leadership 2012 Commercial


You've seen this owl bookmark before, but I wanted to share with you what I was working on. My cousin is here visiting from Italy and we made 40 of these cute bookmarks for her to take back with her. She's a school teacher and she thought these would be great student incentives! She saw the one I made for my New Catalog Open House in June and wanted to learn how to make it; I wish Stampin Up was in Italy! We used the Stampin Up 2-Tags Big Shot die with Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Basic Black cardstock.

I also wanted to share with you this funny Stampin Up Leadership commercial! It's a spin of the "Snickers" candy commercials. Hope you like it!



Thanks for visiting and don't forget that you can order Stampin' Up! products at a "preferred price" by visiting my Demonstrator Website here and clicking on "Shop Now"! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: